Saturday, November 3, 2012

75 days

I'm stuck in this strange, ready to leave but also wanting the next 75 days to last as long as possible, phase.  I've been doing so much to prepare myself to leave while enjoying everything about home that I know I'll miss terribly while I'm gone.  My departure seems so close but still so far away.  I'm sure it'll be here before I know it, but for now I'm in a strange state of almost-transition.  It's weird, but as much as I try to explain it to people they can't truly understand it.  I'm trying to soak up every bit of everything before I leave, because I have no doubt that I will be forever changed by this experience, and nothing will be quite the same as it is now. It's strange to think about, and a pretty amazing feeling as well. I finally feel like I'm doing exactly what I should be doing, at the exact right time in my life to be doing it. I can't wait to see what this adventure brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment